Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello all. I am feeling a little frustrated. I am about 8 weeks/2 months into the regime and still struggling. After about 6 weeks I was doing okay and had gotten down to around 3-4 pimples total. My breakout zone is around my temples. Over the last week (not having changed anything really), I am flaring around that zone hosting around 8-10 pimples now. woohoo. On the bright side this is pretty much the only place I'm breaking out but on the downside. WHY NOW??? I thought I should be decreasing in frequency at this stage. I live in Michigan and its getting colder. Other than that I don't know why this would be happening. I did order some AHA which I think will help a bit but still don't get why I've had an increase here at the 2 month mark. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Try and think of any reasons why you are still breaking out in that area, just to eliminate possibilities.
AHA definitely helps. I was still having minor breakouts about 3 months or so in and ordered AHA and it has helped drastically - just be sure to start slow with it. Don't give up if you've seen improvement thus far. Good luck.