Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
derpface

Best Way To Deal With This. (Pics)

Hi, what is the best way to deal with this? It is mostly non active acne rather hyperpigmentation. i have had some of these exact spots for years...what is the best way to treat this...is any of it permanent?

post-424999-0-40034800-1414505262.jpg

pdl

ipl

some mild salilicydic acid peels

yeah they helped just a tiny bit for me

i dont know maybe something is really wrong with my skin maybe they work way better with you

good luck

Edited by misshopeful123

Lemon juice can be used topically to reduce scarring, and it worked pretty well for me. It was my go-to product before I started using AHA+ from The Regimen, which cleared up two red mark/scars from past breakouts in just two days.

Have you tried a topical retinoid? The most effective ones are prescription only and IMO they are superior at reducing hyperpigmentation and regenerating skin. For the mean time, I would suggest using the 10% Glycolic acid available on this site. You could use it daily but I would also recommend using a moisturizer afterwards that is vitamin-enriched. Neutrogena Naturals vitamin-enriched moisturizer is pretty good and it will help the skin heal more quickly.

Edited by healthnut91