Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Hu3

Zinc Gluconate ?

Well , sorry for the text because I do not speak English, so I translated using google .

I bought the Now Foods Zinc Gluconate 50 mg

I'm having some doubts ?

I bought to use for my acne problem, currently do not have many more they returned , a long time ago I used the famous medicine " Roaccutane " I was 15 , now I have 19/20 .

I want to know how should I take this zinc, now that I bought that I find that the " L - OptiZinc " was better .

How should I take my 50mg Zinc Gluconate ??

After meals , like lunch ?

And this version of zinc that bought does not come with " Copper " as in " L - OptiZinc " .

How do I buy a supplement to part with " Copper " , or just take my 50mg with food .

PS: I go to the gym already is 3 ½ years . But I have a healthy supply of zinc , I took the whole foods except oats.

PS 2 : I was take the multivitamin " Now Foods Daily Vits Multi " that this comes with 15mg zinc and 1mg of copper . Should I stop him?

Well , sorry for the text because I do not speak English, so I translated using google .

I bought the Now Foods Zinc Gluconate 50 mg

I'm having some doubts ?

I bought to use for my acne problem, currently do not have many more they returned , a long time ago I used the famous medicine " Roaccutane " I was 15 , now I have 19/20 .

I want to know how should I take this zinc, now that I bought that I find that the " L - OptiZinc " was better .

How should I take my 50mg Zinc Gluconate ??

After meals , like lunch ?

And this version of zinc that bought does not come with " Copper " as in " L - OptiZinc " .

How do I buy a supplement to part with " Copper " , or just take my 50mg with food .

PS: I go to the gym already is 3 ½ years . But I have a healthy supply of zinc , I took the whole foods except oats.

PS 2 : I was take the multivitamin " Now Foods Daily Vits Multi " that this comes with 15mg zinc and 1mg of copper . Should I stop him?

I have a facial cleanser that has zinc gluconate in it...it can work well topically as well.

I used to take zinc in a mutlvitamin, but I avoid taking it on its own.

Try to minimize your grains, and add more lean & organic meats (chicken and some beef), and lots of vegetables (esp. broccoli and kale).