Notifications
Clear all

Suffering From Acne For As Long As I Can Remember

MemberMember
(@madysonlynn)

Posted : 09/29/2014 7:55 pm

Hey guys! I'm new here, my name is Madyson (Maddy) and I have acne. Its not as bad as it used to be thanks to my dermatologist but it's still there. I'm mainly posting this for acne scarring/dark spots. I weirdly have a ton of noticeable dark spots that really make me self conscious. I can live with this amount of acne, I can go out fine and be perfectly confident but then I remember I still have a ton of left over scars that I dont know how to get rid of. I've tried Loreal dark spot correcter and I'm currently using ambi. I'm hoping it works but do you guys know of any scar creams that have worked for you guys?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/30/2014 3:53 am

Dark spots or red spots? Dark spot treatments are for age spots, freckles, sun spots etc. Red marks fade with time, but aha's and bha's can speed them along. you can get peels on ebay and amazon..

if those are too strong, pumpkin and papaya enzyme are gently effective. get yourself a pumpkin from the grocery store, and smear the pulp on your face. Let it dry for as long as you like, then rinse it off with a lukewarm washcloth. You'll love how soft your skin feels, and it aids cell turnover. Rich in Vitamin A, too!

MemberMember
(@madysonlynn)

Posted : 09/30/2014 12:20 pm

A mix of both red and dark spots!

Thank you so much, though. I'll be trying out the pumpkin idea and if that doesnt help then I'll move onto some peels :)

MemberMember
(@clear-forever)

Posted : 09/30/2014 2:23 pm

Lemon has been used effectively as a natural bleach/acid that will help your dark spots. Also contains vitamin C which is vital in collagen production!