Notifications
Clear all

Just Blowing Off Steam..

MemberMember
(@yerrrrrrrp)

Posted : 09/23/2014 9:22 pm

is it sad that i rather sleep then be awake..?

the acne stole more then my face, my confidence, my personality, it stole my soul. ive dealt with acne for about 8 years. 21 now.. just recently cleared up about 90% and broke out all over again in the course of a year. But I'm back on meds so we'll see how that goes.

sometimes I stare at myself and pretend im looking at someone else.. i dont even see me in the mirror anymore. I just see acne. my entire life is dedicated to acne..

ive grown to have so much social anxiety sometimes I cant even pay attention when someones talking to me because all i can hear in my head is (your face your face your face your face) and look like an idiot.

Ive become very shy when I used to be the happiest person ever.

Acne is probably one of the most horrible things that ever happened to me and the " clear skins " really dont understand. I broke down to one of my homies once and all I got out of it was.. " its not even a big deal stop worrying about it it will go away "

Ive heard people say " damn if my face was that fucked up id keep it rapped up " or another one of my favorites " man he just looks dead"

I never had a problem getting girls, but as of right now I dont even want anyone to come within 5 feet of me so whats the point of trying to find another girl.

Going out into reality and having to see all the different people who you can sense are looking. laughing . pointing makes it impossible to be comfortable.

I've been asked if I was a meth head before... LIKE NO ASSHOLE I JUST HAVE BAD ACNE.

The only postive I can say ive gotten from acne is how its made me understand never to judge a book by its cover.

But the bad outways the good in this..

everyone else I see skin looks so good.. almost to have a glow to it.. and 3 pimples a year seems to be if anything all theyve ever had.

I've wish everyday that that was me.. But it's not.. so what am I really going to do?

cause if it ever does clear up.. this time the scars make me wanna wear a mask anyway..

fuck.

MemberMember
(@crodd)

Posted : 09/24/2014 12:08 am

Damn man I can relate to some of the stuff you said . Especially about getting social anxiety . My acne is isn't as bad right now , but when I look in the mirror that's all I seem to see . Keep your head up man . At the end of the day all those people aren't going to be there. I to sometimes wish I could sleep instead of going to work where all I see is people with clear skin

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 09/25/2014 12:14 pm

is it sad that i rather sleep then be awake..?

the acne stole more then my face, my confidence, my personality, it stole my soul. ive dealt with acne for about 8 years. 21 now.. just recently cleared up about 90% and broke out all over again in the course of a year. But I'm back on meds so we'll see how that goes.

sometimes I stare at myself and pretend im looking at someone else.. i dont even see me in the mirror anymore. I just see acne. my entire life is dedicated to acne..

ive grown to have so much social anxiety sometimes I cant even pay attention when someones talking to me because all i can hear in my head is (your face your face your face your face) and look like an idiot.

Ive become very shy when I used to be the happiest person ever.

Acne is probably one of the most horrible things that ever happened to me and the " clear skins " really dont understand. I broke down to one of my homies once and all I got out of it was.. " its not even a big deal stop worrying about it it will go away "

Ive heard people say " damn if my face was that fucked up id keep it rapped up " or another one of my favorites " man he just looks dead"

I never had a problem getting girls, but as of right now I dont even want anyone to come within 5 feet of me so whats the point of trying to find another girl.

Going out into reality and having to see all the different people who you can sense are looking. laughing . pointing makes it impossible to be comfortable.

I've been asked if I was a meth head before... LIKE NO ASSHOLE I JUST HAVE BAD ACNE.

The only postive I can say ive gotten from acne is how its made me understand never to judge a book by its cover.

But the bad outways the good in this..

everyone else I see skin looks so good.. almost to have a glow to it.. and 3 pimples a year seems to be if anything all theyve ever had.

I've wish everyday that that was me.. But it's not.. so what am I really going to do?

cause if it ever does clear up.. this time the scars make me wanna wear a mask anyway..

fuck.

Why do you think that other people think "your face your face your face"?