Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sankofa1

Oh Acne And Accutane U Got Me So Down

This will be my eight week coming...and God I just want some joy...cystic breakouts continuing..and very slow improvement....I also see some ice pick scarring and maybe some other shallow scars....I never had before....trying to keep my mind off it but really I cant go through another month of this crap....im hoping the next few weeks I see some clearance...

This will be my eight week coming...and God I just want some joy...cystic breakouts continuing..and very slow improvement....I also see some ice pick scarring and maybe some other shallow scars....I never had before....trying to keep my mind off it but really I cant go through another month of this crap....im hoping the next few weeks I see some clearance...

Ask for predisone the next time you're in if the IB gets to be too much - it helps with inflammation. Keep on keeping on hun

Does your derm do cortisone injections? I have to get a few every time I visit my doctor and I'm so grateful for them. They flatten out even tough ones after about a day or two.

Edited by lilblubutterfly