Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no lmao, i had it rather early i think ~10-11 n my very first was eczemic shit on face even on 2nd grade! ive been through ~10 yrs of pure hell doing all i can to improve my looks, fix the damn disease so i can at least grow up gracefully only to end up being completely pooped n shit faced even more

it destroyed my life. i hv no future. i cant go to uni bcs of insane sa abt my face. im as good as dead. and acne is nt even begining to go away yet

acne is superunderestimated n unpredictable disease.

no lmao, i had it rather early i think ~10-11 n my very first was eczemic shit on face even on 2nd grade! ive been through ~10 yrs of pure hell doing all i can to improve my looks, fix the damn disease so i can at least grow up gracefully only to end up being completely pooped n shit faced even more

it destroyed my life. i hv no future. i cant go to uni bcs of insane sa abt my face. im as good as dead. and acne is nt even begining to go away yet

acne is superunderestimated n unpredictable disease.

you could go to university online so when the disease passess wich it will you will be stable

i dnt think i hv the nerves for tht nyway, im too fkn wasted from my face n all its shit, its the most mentally destroying thing in the world, esp for aesthetic person. so wht if i wanted to do my life something to do with good looks? bt everythings just pooped on with lamearse acne n its shit damage tht never heals..my basic need is to look good otherwise i cant even think straight. u hv no idea...

nyway r u psychic? how do u know my disease will ever go away?

noob. did u know there r ppl 70 yr old n hv acne?

dude with all its side effects? i dnt think so. my main prob is damage from acne tht takes eternities to repair. if i go on tane i can forget abt good complexion. it will b red, dry n who knows mayb scary n wrinkly even. no thnx.

in fact i could mayb even cope with few acne bt just tht the spots n shit it leaves never goes away is problem!!

nd previous damage is still there too!

so many reports abt tane tht acne returns nyway either