Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dreamcandy9

"make Sure You Eat The Fattiest Food You Can Find With Each Pill..."

Hey guys! So I took the plunge and FINALLY after a huge ordeal to get my Rx filled (no one reminded me to take my iPledge card..then when I took it, the pharmacy reminded me I had to take the questionnaire online first, and finally when I went back after doing it, they said I needed a prior auth from my insurer!! UGH!!!!! So I finally got it and my first pill was Thursday, 8/28/2014. I am now on day 6 and my face is starting to feel like it's burning and is soooooooooooo oily I cant even stand it!!! My lips are starting to peel and whiteheads are coming from nowhere like it's nobody's business but I have the end goal in mind and I will trudge forward! My wedding is just under 6 weeks away and I have my fingers crossed that my dress will fit because my doc told me to make sure I go "grab Wendy's double cheeseburgers" every chance I get! Basically, he advised me to eat super fatty foods with every pill. If I keep it up, I won't fit in the dress! (I barely fit as it was since gaining 10 lbs between now and when I found my dress in April lol). So, I am convinced that I will press on because my wedding is one day, but clear skin is for life!!! I can't wait to read your journeys and commiserate and celebrate together!!! -Sarah