Notifications
Clear all

The Best Moisturiser And Cleanser

MemberMember
(@helppp)

Posted : 08/23/2014 11:41 am

Hi guys i am looking for your opinions on good moisturiser and cleanser.

I have user Simple rejuvenating/replenishing moisturiser for the last year or two, but i don't think they are that great. I am looking for another moisturiser that is non-comedogenic and good for sensitive skin. Can anyone let me know what they think are good ones?

Also i am looking for a new cleanser. I just want something that is good for sentivite skin and is not harsh on my face.

If anyone could reccomend anything that would be great! thank you.

MemberMember
(@ohhhhhhnooooooo)

Posted : 08/23/2014 3:13 pm

Cetaphil, but it's hard for someone else to choose your moisturizer and cleanser since everyone has different skin types.

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 08/23/2014 10:34 pm

Cerave

MemberMember
(@vampix)

Posted : 11/17/2014 1:55 am

Cetaphil is the best moisturiser ive tried. I havent used the facewash but I know ppl who have seem to love it. It's fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic. Great you have sensitive skin also.

MemberMember
(@a97)

Posted : 11/17/2014 4:02 pm

Whats your skin type?

MemberMember
(@a97)

Posted : 11/17/2014 4:02 pm

Whats your skin type?

MemberMember
(@1nov)

Posted : 11/19/2014 2:11 pm

l'occitane cream divine is the best one I have tried

Divine+Cream.jpg

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 11/23/2014 1:01 am

I use albolene as a cleanser for my oily, very sensitive skin.

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/24/2014 12:31 am

Hi guys i am looking for your opinions on good moisturiser and cleanser.

I have user Simple rejuvenating/replenishing moisturiser for the last year or two, but i don't think they are that great. I am looking for another moisturiser that is non-comedogenic and good for sensitive skin. Can anyone let me know what they think are good ones?

Also i am looking for a new cleanser. I just want something that is good for sentivite skin and is not harsh on my face.

If anyone could reccomend anything that would be great! thank you.

Have you heard about manuka honey? It is a natural ingredient in facial cleanser and moisturizer that helps with acne. Studies have found that manuka honey contains highest levels of antibacterial properties that fights and prevent infection associated with acne.