Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted (edited)

Hi, i have 27y. Two years ago i want to remove two little scars on my forehead and i ruined my whole life.... When the 30% glicolic acid didn't work i tried 70% and it was the worst mistake in my life. Now i have more and bigger scars/redness. I tried almost everything, silicon plasters/gel, derma roller, some acids, creams, dmso, hydrocortisone, snail gel, collagen, emu oil etc. I had three threatments scition fractional laser and laser ipl (on red mark on the nose) too. I really hate my life now. I have two pics, before laser treatment and after.

BEFORE
post-417049-0-15516800-1408399027.jpg

AFTER
post-417049-0-40320600-1408399044.jpg

The result is joke, i think that i'm worse than i had before. Can someone help me please because i've had enough of such a life. Thanks in advance.

Edited by kamper

Posted

i think you look fine. seriously i wouldnt stress at all your skin looks decent to me.

Posted

are You serious? second pic is after... maybe first picture looks ok but it was before laser treatment...

Posted

I agree, your skin doesn't look bad at all. Unless the camera didn't take the photo well I can barely see anything. I ended up with scaring from acne on my face and the best treatment I used was a prescription cream. I didn't want to do anything too crazy due to worrying about making it worse. My buddy had a horror story about lasers. Good luck bro, I can give you the prescription cream info if you want it.

Posted

if you can i will be grateful, but anyway no one has any advice on how to remove these scars and redness?

Posted

so only laser treatment like i did before (with bad effect)? or i can do something else? someone can help? i read many topics and articles on the internet but what i did from them i wrote in first post, thanks

Posted

After few treatments more (laser and subcision/needle laser) this is how my scars/red marks looks now

post-417049-0-69602700-1427309409.jpg
post-417049-0-92952700-1427309421.jpg

So what i can do with this? No help? I added to diet collagen type 1, 2 and 3, vitamin C (1-2g), zinc, fish oil and some other supplies.

I'm really desperate... Thanks for any reply

Posted (edited)

So no hope? Really looked several topics here and tried a lot of things, two which i considered but not tried are SuperCop 2x Extra Strength (tried Super Cop with no effects) and 100% TCA (had TCA 30% and 50% maybe 12-15 times).

Edited by kamper