Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluebunny11

How To Get Rid Of These Marks? (Pictures)

Right before summer started I started to break out really bad, before that I had perfect skin and I haven't had any acne in about 2 years. Im 15 now. Some of the pimples have gone down but they've left dark purple marks on my cheeks, but the skin feels smooth. Are these scars and will they ever go away? I might have picked at a few pimples but this has never happened to me before, they would always fade in a couple of days or so, and I used to have the worst acne. How long would they take to fade if they do? And this one pimple under my eye I had since the beginning of June, it was really big and red, it kind of looked like a bubble, its pretty much gone now, the skin is smooth there, but it has also left a reddish mark that I don't know if it will ever go away its been there for about 2 months, I thought it might have also been new skin or something because of its colour but im not sure, and this is really depressing me, im scared because I have school in about 3 weeks and I dont want to go there looking like this, i want it to get better but i didn't think much of it until now. What should I do? I don't want these to be on my face forever, I know its not as bad as a lot of peoplw have to go through but I really don't want to have to cover it up with makeup, I miss just having a clear face and Im really scared.post-415814-0-72145300-1407960587_thumb.post-415814-0-23685600-1407960598_thumb.post-415814-0-23890800-1407960610_thumb.

post-415814-0-72145300-1407960587_thumb.

post-415814-0-23685600-1407960598_thumb.

post-415814-0-23890800-1407960610_thumb.

Edited by bluebunny11

Right before summer started I started to break out really bad, before that I had perfect skin and I haven't had any acne in about 2 years. Im 15 now. Some of the pimples have gone down but they've left dark purple marks on my cheeks, but the skin feels smooth. Are these scars and will they ever go away? I might have picked at a few pimples but this has never happened to me before, they would always fade in a couple of days or so, and I used to have the worst acne. How long would they take to fade if they do? And this one pimple under my eye I had since the beginning of June, it was really big and red, it kind of looked like a bubble, its pretty much gone now, the skin is smooth there, but it has also left a reddish mark that I don't know if it will ever go away its been there for about 2 months, I thought it might have also been new skin or something because of its colour but im not sure, and this is really depressing me, im scared because I have school in about 3 weeks and I dont want to go there looking like this, i want it to get better but i didn't think much of it until now. What should I do? I don't want these to be on my face forever, I know its not as bad as a lot of peoplw have to go through but I really don't want to have to cover it up with makeup, I miss just having a clear face and Im really scared.DSC_1000.JPGDSC_1001.JPGDSC_1002.JPG

They will be there FOREVER!! Kidding!:)

Those will heal.

To make it go away use toners or serums with Vit C. Exfoliate at least once a week. Take Zinc. I mean, I am JUSt suggesting. That's what I did.

Drink water with lemon,very good for you in general. Do some cardio.