Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi!

About 2 weeks ago, I had a pimple near my nose/eye around that pore area. I popped it and then peeled the skin off with a tweezer. The skin came off easily but a lot of blood seeped through. I slept with Neosporin for the next 3 days. It became a scab that peeled off. The color of that skin turned into a raw pink because it was new skin. Well, the skin became a purple brown. I don't think it's a scab but it's not part of my skin. It looks really weird and I want it to be gone soon because school's going to start in about a week. My parents say to put Neosporin for a little while. I don't think it would work. I exfoliated it today, thinking it would just wipe off but I think it made it worse. Please Help me ASAP :) Here's a picture attached:

P.S. Don't mind the pimple on the left. Of course my skin didn't already realize it was ugly, it added a pimple for a decorative touch.

post-415131-0-55234900-1407689650.jpg

post-415131-0-55234900-1407689650.jpg

Ouch! Looks almost like a bruise. In my opinion the best thing to do would be to mess with it as little as possible - no exfoliation or picking. Everyone knows they shouldn't pop their spots - but peeling of the skin and picking at the scab is a surefire way to end up with scarring. Stick some mild antiseptic cream on it and try to leave it alone. Unfortunately I think it will take more than week to go away.