Notifications
Clear all

Should I Stop?

MemberMember
(@abiema)

Posted : 07/23/2014 10:01 am

I've been using regimen for 2 weeks now. On the first week, i followed the instruction, start the BP with a small amount, once per day. my face seems started cleaning up, less pimples pop up. on the second week, i increase the amount to a little bit more than the head of my i added a few drops of jojoba oil to my moisturizer but it seems doesn't help much.

now the acne is more than ever. I have 9 active pimples on my face. It's so ugly. Is it relevant to my period too ?

last night i stop using BP, this morning i still need to use tones of moisturizer.

should i stop ? i know a lot of people have the same experience but i can't bear the dryness and peeling , especially when i need to go back to school and everyone see my face peeling with 9 pimples on it..... /_\ i am so frustrated...

MemberMember
(@cristinaluz)

Posted : 07/28/2014 10:36 pm

For me it has worked fine, but not benzoyl peroxide alone (did not work, my skin was just irritated), I use the one with adapalene 0.1% benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, and the truth is not followed such instructions which the regime, I was a bit slower, because the product is very aggressive with the skin, so each week increase the amount on my skin and thus is not so much irritation, but will not lie, had nights when I cried ponia the product and the need to scratch my skin and could not do, however, do not despair, because the treatments for acne the first thing you need is patience
I know it's awful that people see you with scaly skin and all, but first think about your skin and not what people think, remember that each skin is different and if you are patient you will notice results!
abiema liked
MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 07/29/2014 3:45 am

Your skin is purging, is taking all the pimples you had under your skin to the surface, that's why you got a lot of acne, but is not because is not working.

Just keep going, in 1-2 months you will be a lot better.

abiema liked