Notifications
Clear all

Which Copper Peptides Are The Best And Most Effective?

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/22/2014 1:23 am

need it for redmarks, hyperpigmentation, scarred pores, scars, to improve collagen and elastin

tripeptide? tetrapeptide?

http://owndoc.com/dermarolling/copper-peptides-for-dermarolling/

what do u think of those? which one from both those would u get better? why?

if u know any better one, pls link to it

can u use this right after dermarolling?

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 07/22/2014 8:17 pm

By no means, I am an expert, so do your due diligence before using one. I would not recommend second one just because of price point. From what I know, copper peptide is expensive to manufacture. Cheap sources like Super Copper Peptide from Skin Biology are diluted with water and other chemicals. I've heard numerous times that Skin Biology "forces" people to advertise their products in exchange for discount or free products.

Second product is $9.00 flat for 2 fl ounches, which is dirt cheap. Most essential oils (think of argan, rosehip, emu, etc) aren't even that cheap. Other "advanced" skin products like vitamin C serum are at least twice as expensive. Also, ebay is not a good source to buy skin products. Who knows what ingredients manufacturers tossed in the product?

This is not to say that expensive products always work better. However, if something is too good to be true, you have to trust your instinct.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/23/2014 1:45 am

ok but it says

Alcohol-Free, Ammonia-Free, Cruelty-free/No Animal Testing, Fair Trade, Formaldehyde-Free, Oil-Free, Paraben-Free, Perfume-Free, Sulfate-Free

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/24/2014 5:24 pm

bump!

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/26/2014 5:20 am

BUMP!!..on ur face! hehe

nyways

what cp to get???????? more insight/exp pls

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 07/26/2014 11:20 am

You will most likely not get the answer you want mainly because:

1. There aren't that many copper peptide serum products available in the market to begin with.

2. People (including me) only know a few copper peptide serums. The popular options are Owndoc and Skin Biology.

3. A few people will try to be adventurous and pursue products that have not been tried before (like me). The result is always disappointing.

4. There are many options available if you are willing to spend $50+ on a serum. However, high price does not always guarantee good results, meaning that you are just as likely to waste your money. The only difference is the rate at which you waste your money.

I have tried a product from Amazon, which did absolutely nothing to my skin. It is sold by Skin Perfection. I would never buy Skin Biology product, so that leaves me with only Owndoc, which is most likely your best bet.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/27/2014 9:13 am

ok thnx!

just couple more questions:

is it ok to put copper peptides right away after dermarolling?

how often do u apply them at all?

if u put anything else on top of them will it make them less effective?

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 07/27/2014 9:41 am

Have you used copper peptides before?

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 07/27/2014 6:38 pm

ok thnx!

just couple more questions:

is it ok to put copper peptides right away after dermarolling?

how often do u apply them at all?

if u put anything else on top of them will it make them less effective?

This one really depends on individual's skin type. I used the one I got from Amazon right after dermarolling and I never had an issue. I applied them morning and night if I had time, but I've seen some posts that copper peptide may agitate your skin, so more is not always better (like retin-a). After applying copper peptide, I usually put moisturizer, which in my case was MSM lotion. I am not sure if one I got from Amazon is stronger (more potent) than what Owndoc has. Always start slow with the treatment, so that your skin has time to adjust.

FYI, I am a male and have very thick/oily skin. I am an Asian with semi-dark skin tone, so I tend to have a lot of issues with pigmentation.

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/28/2014 10:38 am

This one really depends on individual's skin type. I used the one I got from Amazon right after dermarolling and I never had an issue. I applied them morning and night if I had time, but I've seen some posts that copper peptide may agitate your skin, so more is not always better (like retin-a). After applying copper peptide, I usually put moisturizer, which in my case was MSM lotion. I am not sure if one I got from Amazon is stronger (more potent) than what Owndoc has. Always start slow with the treatment, so that your skin has time to adjust.

FYI, I am a male and have very thick/oily skin. I am an Asian with semi-dark skin tone, so I tend to have a lot of issues with pigmentation.

wht do u mean depends? i have the kinda skin i described in op, im not sure if its thick (wht does it matter?) but can u link to one u had?

what effects did u had from dermarolling + cp?

Have you used copper peptides before?

nope

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 07/28/2014 11:06 am

wht do u mean depends? i have the kinda skin i described in op, im not sure if its thick (wht does it matter?) but can u link to one u had?

what effects did u had from dermarolling + cp?

>Have you used copper peptides before?

nope

When I first strarted researching dermarollers I read somewhere that it is really bad to use copper peptides after dermarolling but know I can't find that

>Have you used copper peptides before?

nope

When I first strarted researching dermarollers I read somewhere that it is really bad to use copper peptides after dermarolling but know I can't find that

MemberMember
(@acnewonderland)

Posted : 07/28/2014 11:12 am

hey do u remember why?

well fk if so....

wht to apply afterwards if not cp then?

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 07/28/2014 12:39 pm

hey do u remember why?

well fk if so....

I don't. So maybe just look into it. I really don't know anything about them. I put vitamin c on after. I looked up how to make homemade serum on youtube. It's not really serum it's just like vitamin c crystals mixed with bottled water. The girl in the video used rose water but I heard that was irritating so I just use water. I'm always on the lookout for something more effective though. I was using a serum that I bought but I read vitamin c loses it's potency after a couple weeks so when you use it for dermarolling you make a fresh batch right before you roll. Plus I like that with just the c and water you don't get all these unnecessary things like perfumes going really deep into your skin.

MemberMember
(@aurevoir771)

Posted : 07/28/2014 4:56 pm

hey do u remember why?

well fk if so....

I think psychokitty might have seen one from Owndoc. Owndoc actually recommends putting ointment cream after a dermarolling/stamp session.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 07/28/2014 7:39 pm

used copper peptide from skin biology for a year

didnt do anything