Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GoodJeff

Lymecycline 408Mg

Hi, I've never wrote a review before but find myself spending hours reading the reviews of others.

I just wanted to share my experience and help anyone who suffers with similar symptoms.

Firstly, I was never a acne sufferer through school. Id occasionally get the odd huge zit but that was all. I was 21 when I started breaking out and thought it would clear itself up. I couldn't be more wrong. It got significantly worse, I was breaking out something terrible. It knocked my confidence massively, I felt dirty and ugly, my skin tone changed, I hated looking at myself I was paranoid every1 was looking at me constantly. I was even embarrassed infront of my mum.

I, like every other acne sufferer tried every product and treatment and it continued to get worse.

I went my GP and got creams, they weren't very effective. Until my doctor subscribed Lymecycline 408mg for 3months 1 per day. 3and a half months later I can't believe the change in my skin. I've regained my confidence, not fully but I look and feel so much better.

At first, I thought they were the same as every other product and not working but i continued taking them as I had nothing to lose.

I honestly can't rate these enough. If your persistent, you will see a difference 100% I am left with scarring and a few spots here and there but nothing like before.

I do have before and after pictures which are embarrassing but I'll upload to show the improvement

I'm on this exact same treatment at the moment (just started my 6th week of 8) and I agree, it has helped a lot. Still getting spots but nowhere near as bad.