Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johnsibbles

What Else Can I Do. Please Help

Alright everyone so for the past 2 months I've been really trying to take care of my face and it seems that it's not doing much good. I've been using a clean and clear senstive foam wash in the morning followed by a oil free moisturizer and neutrogena oil stress free salicyclic acid cream. At night I'll just again with the cleanser and moisturize and some nights use a benzoyl peroxide. However, in the past month it seems that my acne isn't clearing up, it's actually getting worse or staying the same. Anyone that can offer advice or help I would appreciate.

If over the counter is not working, see a derm. I also liek to recommend diet changes just to cross it off your list.

Are you wearing makeup a lot? That was my problem, it was clogging my skin up so bad even though it is labeled non comedgenic! Also, dont pick! Even whiteheads. It will just come back & also spread. I know thats soo hard but its worth it in the end! Just be as gentle as you can with your skin, & dont use acne treatments that often! It can often be too drying/irritating. This is what helped me some.