Notifications
Clear all

Microdermabraison For Scars ?

MemberMember
(@dhruv5656)

Posted : 07/12/2014 4:55 am

Hi I'm Dhruv ,I live in Delhi India and I had acne for 2 years and I'm 18 now.I have nodular acne and my skin was super sensitive and very fair .Thats why I see different skin every morning . I consulted my dermatologist and she prescribed me with faceclin gel , accutrate 20,10&30 tablets and nosoap lotion . The treatment went 2 months and I got over my acne but it left alot redness and ice prick scars . I was very uncomfortable with dese . Then I thought of going for a microdermabraison treatment . At present I have done wid 2 microdermabraison treatmeant and preparing for third which is a diamond microderm. Its been 4 days of my 2nd treatment and I think this has worked pretty much well on my skin, my redness has gone and my skin appears clean in the mirror but the pores are still there. Hoping that they'll also fade soon.

I want ask that I gym everyday is it alright to gym during the treaatment?? and will diamond version makes much diffrence than normal one ???

MemberMember
(@tokyogirl)

Posted : 07/14/2014 12:40 am

Microdermabrasion won't do anything for ice pick scars or scarred pores. It should improve the overall texture and color of your skin. It is good for exfoliation and leaves your skin looking renewed and polished but it doesn't go deep enough to improve real scars.

They say diamond microdermabrasion is the best.

Best of luck treating your scars.