Accutane

MemberMember
(@vpexplorer5)

Posted : 07/06/2014 3:32 am

Hey all, I posted a while back ago stating I was nervous to begin on accutane. I still haven't gone to the dermatologist for the prescription as he recommended it to me the last time I was there but I turned it down. I feel as if my acne is just stubborn and now really more than ever starting to effect my relationship. It looks like I'm almost forced to go on accutane as I have been considering it for the longest time! However now more than ever I may be forced to go on it! Any advice as to what I should do? What products should I start stock piling on? Such as mostirizers, cleansers, sunscreen, best shaving cream.. Etc etc... Another thing I have noticed my eyes are dull dreary and have dark circles under then for a young adult male this shouldn't be happening! Any advice as to which other products may be useful?! Thank you all! My accutane journey may be beginning sooner rather than later! Thanks all!

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 07/06/2014 10:25 am

Your dermatologist can most likely give you the right products. I'm using the product by 'La roche possay' but they might not be available everywhere.

I'm interested about the blue circles, I have the same problem and no idea what to do against them.

MemberMember
(@abi1791)

Posted : 07/08/2014 10:48 am

Some things that have helped me..

Cetaphil cleanser and moisturiser, la roche posay cicaplast pro recovery skincare for any dry patches and aquaphor for lips! but I use it on my face sometimes too if I have dry skin.

Good luck:)