Notifications
Clear all

What Face Wash Do You Use? (Please Help Me Pick One For Sensitive Skin)

MemberMember
(@justanotherduder)

Posted : 06/27/2014 4:10 pm

Hi. I'm a male in his late 20's looking for a new face wash. I don't get acne provided I have the right product - and note this product usually isn't anti-acne products; they only seem to make things worse! I can't use normal soap either 'cause that seems to dry my skin out.

It seems I just have sensitive skin. I was using something called BioEnergy Aloe Vera bath gel for my face and it was the best thing I ever used. It didn't dry my skin out in any way or make it itch or tingly or break me out (many products seem to have that effect on me). Unfortunately I don't have access to this product anymore because it's actually a hotel product (those little bottles they give for rooms) and buying it would be way too expensive. My dad doesn't do business with the company anymore.

The product I was using before this was something called Saeed Ghani Cucumber Face Wash and this was also very good, but not as good as the hotel product. I was buying this when I lived in Pakistan but now I don't live there anymore and I can't find it in the UK. This also kept me clear and felt good for the skin.

So... yeah. I need a new product now, I guess aloe vera or cucumber face washes would be a good place to start? What face wash do you guys use that keep your skin under control (particularly if you have sensitive skin)? I just got some random one from the store and my face already feels tingly and I'm sure this crap is gonna break me out.

Thanks for reading.

MemberMember
(@justanotherduder)

Posted : 06/28/2014 2:23 pm

tldr: please tell me a mild face wash for sensitive skin that has as few chemicals in it as possible.

Thanks again

MemberMember
(@torquemonster)

Posted : 07/02/2014 12:39 pm

Check out Dickinsons Witch Hazel Foaming Face Wash or Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser.

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 07/07/2014 12:38 am

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is super gentle, if you need one with a little more cleansing power than CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.

MemberMember
(@anotherstar)

Posted : 07/07/2014 7:22 pm

I really love Dan's cleanser but you probably don't want to pay for shipping for just his cleanser. There are some dupes in stores for his, I think the Olay sensitive skin cleanser is suppose to be a good one. Olay is always nice for sensitive skin.