Notifications
Clear all

Hyperpigmentation /acne Scars

MemberMember
(@scarred2death)

Posted : 06/12/2014 3:37 pm

So I been getting some dark spots in the sun. I'm black. I was wondering what would be a good sunscreen for me since I have never used any of that stuff.

MemberMember
(@victoria93)

Posted : 06/12/2014 7:53 pm

Hi :)

I would highly recommend the sunscreen by LaRoche-Posay. I have used their SPF 50 sunscreen specifically for my skin, and I love it. It is not greasy at all like a lot of sunscreens, applies very well, and works great! You can also get sunscreens which are either flesh coloured, or completely clear, so you cannot tell you are wearing it at all :)

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@scarred2death)

Posted : 06/20/2014 8:01 am

Hi

I would highly recommend the sunscreen by LaRoche-Posay. I have used their SPF 50 sunscreen specifically for my skin, and I love it. It is not greasy at all like a lot of sunscreens, applies very well, and works great! You can also get sunscreens which are either flesh coloured, or completely clear, so you cannot tell you are wearing it at all

Good luck!

One question. Does it stink? I want a non stinky sunscreen if possible.

MemberMember
(@victoria93)

Posted : 06/28/2014 7:52 pm

Hi

I would highly recommend the sunscreen by LaRoche-Posay. I have used their SPF 50 sunscreen specifically for my skin, and I love it. It is not greasy at all like a lot of sunscreens, applies very well, and works great! You can also get sunscreens which are either flesh coloured, or completely clear, so you cannot tell you are wearing it at all

Good luck!

One question. Does it stink? I want a non stinky sunscreen if possible.

Hey again

No, it doesn't! It doesn't have much of a smell at all. Just a very, very faint sunscreen smell. And it's non-comodogenic, too, so it won't clog your pores. Forgot to mention that before.