Notifications
Clear all

Fruits And Veggies!

MemberMember
(@misstigerlilly)

Posted : 05/24/2014 11:19 pm

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on here in a long time.. it's great to be back. I struggled with acne for about 7-8 years and tried EVERYTHING! Every skin care system I could get my hands on.. green smoothies, facials.. you name it I did it! I started to do facial peels to help with my deep scarring I had developed over the years.. which seemed to help a little but still wasn't the solution. Two years ago, a very good friend of mine introduced me to Juice Plus+. It's all fruits and veggies! It has totally transformed not only my skin, but my hair and nutrition as well. I am now a distributor and am sharing my story with all of those who share the struggle with acne. Please message me for more information, I want to help you cure your acne from the inside out!

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 06/01/2014 11:42 am

It really sounds good and I am happy for you! Fruits and vegetables has many benefits in our body and skin because it have its own antioxidants and nutrients. Avocado has full nutrients to tone down acne and lemon is natural bleach that can lighten acne. It is good for us to eat fruits daily or make some juices or smoothies. Buying natural or organic fruit is better for us.