Notifications
Clear all

2 Pumps Too Much?

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 05/20/2014 6:19 pm

Hi guys - I've been doing the Regimen for almost 2 months now. I have a question about the Benzoyl Peroxide stage though. I have quite of a small face. To me 2 pumps of BP seems a little too much. When I put 1 pump worth of BP it spreads nicely and just right. When I add another pump, it just seems extremely thick and excessive. Should I reduce it to 1 and a half pumps? I use Dan's BP 16oz.

MemberMember
(@tophat44)

Posted : 05/20/2014 8:22 pm

Personally, the only way I *started to get clear was using the full amount of BP. Best of luck!

(i'm also on month 2, keep me updated on your results!)

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 05/21/2014 9:35 am

Personally, the only way I *started to get clear was using the full amount of BP. Best of luck!

Hey! Thanks for the reply. I will try to keep you updated on my results (I switched to just 1 and a half pumps)

MemberMember
(@acne-killerr)

Posted : 05/22/2014 11:11 am

I think most people would use 2 pumps if their acne was scattered around the face instead of in just one area. I have a small face too but I just tent to treat the main effected area which is my chin and my jawline and for me 1 and a half is perfect :) I usually tend to use a whole fingers length at night occasionally.. Good Luck

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 05/23/2014 9:40 am

I think most people would use 2 pumps if their acne was scattered around the face instead of in just one area. I have a small face too but I just tent to treat the main effected area which is my chin and my jawline and for me 1 and a half is perfect I usually tend to use a whole fingers length at night occasionally.. Good Luck

Glad to know there's someone else who feels the same. My acne isn't all over the face as well, mostly on the chin and forehead. I've been using a pump and a half and it just seems the most suitable for my face (it's small). Whenever I used 2 pumps, it seemed like I was just wasting the BP cause there was just so much of it.

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 05/27/2014 9:59 am

Just wanted to keep you updated. I've been on one and a half pumps for a week now and I'm not seeing any breakouts so I will continue with just 1 and 1/2 pumps. It feels much better for my skin.

TopHat44 liked
MemberMember
(@tophat44)

Posted : 05/27/2014 8:43 pm

Thanks for the update, on the off note just got Dans AHA