Notifications
Clear all

Dry But Oily...?

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 05/20/2014 6:17 pm

My skin feels dry, Im in week three of the regimen and my skin has definitely improved. However although my skin feels dry and parched whenever I use makeup I look SO oily. Oilier than I ever did before the regimen.

I dont know if its because Im using more moisturizer than I ever did before the regimen which could be causing it.

Does anyone else feel like this and will it settle down?

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 05/20/2014 6:56 pm

What kind of makeup do you use? Powder or liquid? Before you began the regimen, was your skin oily? My skin used to be oily before I started using BP. After I began, my skin changed. I also started using Jojoba oil which helped EXTREMELY. Jojoba oil tricks your skin into thinking it doesn't need to produce oils. I would read a bit about it.

MemberMember
(@sky13)

Posted : 05/21/2014 7:36 am

At the moment Im using a powder foundation because I dont need much coverage and its light on the skin. And before it was definitely towards the oily side but I dont remember it being this oily.

I would look into jojoba oil but I know it will clog my skin. Im hoping its going to settle down.You cant tell when I havent got makeup on though.