Notifications
Clear all

Nees Some Advice Dont Know What To Do

MemberMember
(@thatguy3)

Posted : 05/17/2014 8:14 pm

Im on my phone so i wont list everything ive taken and also I'm knew to this site.

I'm 17 and depressed. I had acne since the 9th grade(I'm in the 12th now). I've been on just about every cream and every pill. I recently took accutane and I've been on it for 2-3 months. It cleared up most of my acne but the acne on my chin and it significantly reduced two cists on my jaw under my ear.

I ran out and I'm scared to take it again. Prom is coming up and accutane broke me out last time. With prom around the corner i dont want to risk breaking out right now so if I do take it again it won't be adleast until the summer.

But like I said the only acne left is red bumps that won't respond to anything(antibiotics + creams). I evev tried my first aha cream and all it did was make more bumps on my jawline. I lookes it up and im sure its hormonal acne and thats why its not responding to anything. My dermatologist wanta me back on accutane but i dont want to go back on.

I dont drink soda but ginger ale and i barely eat fried or fast food. The onlt dairy i get is cheese. I refuse to stop eating something but i will add something to my diet if it will help. I also drink plenty of water. Help me im desperate :( . im even thinking about shelling out 50-100 dollars on exposed skin care(look it up) even though it looks like a scam.

Is there anything i can take for hormonal acne instead of just waiting it out? If it helps im a guy and i guess its small to moderate acne since its mostly just the chin and jawline. I also wash my face adkeast two times a day and moisturize after every wash. Also if i can i wouldnt want to go back on accutane

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 05/17/2014 10:01 pm

Im on my phone so i wont list everything ive taken and also I'm knew to this site.

I'm 17 and depressed. I had acne since the 9th grade(I'm in the 12th now). I've been on just about every cream and every pill. I recently took accutane and I've been on it for 2-3 months. It cleared up most of my acne but the acne on my chin and it significantly reduced two cists on my jaw under my ear.

I ran out and I'm scared to take it again. Prom is coming up and accutane broke me out last time. With prom around the corner i dont want to risk breaking out right now so if I do take it again it won't be adleast until the summer.

But like I said the only acne left is red bumps that won't respond to anything(antibiotics + creams). I evev tried my first aha cream and all it did was make more bumps on my jawline. I lookes it up and im sure its hormonal acne and thats why its not responding to anything. My dermatologist wanta me back on accutane but i dont want to go back on.

I dont drink soda but ginger ale and i barely eat fried or fast food. The onlt dairy i get is cheese. I refuse to stop eating something but i will add something to my diet if it will help. I also drink plenty of water. Help me im desperate . im even thinking about shelling out 50-100 dollars on exposed skin care(look it up) even though it looks like a scam.

Is there anything i can take for hormonal acne instead of just waiting it out? If it helps im a guy and i guess its small to moderate acne since its mostly just the chin and jawline. I also wash my face adkeast two times a day and moisturize after every wash. Also if i can i wouldnt want to go back on accutane

If you have high testosterone, saw palmetto can help you...it's an herb that lowers testosterone. You can also try eliminating all dairy from your diet to see if it makes a difference...if it doesn't make a difference after 3 weeks, then add it back in.

Paleo diet is the best for acne prone skin.