Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nunu14

Blisters On Lips While On Accutane?

Hi, I'm a female 135 pounds and I've been on 40 mg accutane (more specifically, epuris) for 3 weeks now and it's been going great until I formed a red bump on my lip.. It was not filled with fluid and it was painless so I didn't think anything of it and it went away the next day.. two days later two more popped up and the original one had came back making it a total of 3.. Now today I woke up and there's about 4 or 5 and some of them were filled with fluid like blisters.. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a solution? Please help:(

I did while on Accutane, twice. Maximum strength OTC cortisone cream applied several times a day followed by a metric ton of aquaphor helped clear it up in a day or two. Keep your lips covered by aquaphor at all times 24/7, 365, etc. to help prevent the blisters (and cracked, open corners of lips which I had at the same time as the blistering) from coming back.