Is It Ok To Use Ful...

Notifications
Clear all

Is It Ok To Use Full Amount Of Bp The Second Week?

MemberMember
(@brown_girl)

Posted : 05/11/2014 6:35 pm

I just got my regimen kit in the mail yesterday and I was just curious about something. Is it OK to use the full amount of BP the second week or just continue to go slowly? Right now, I'm just using a pea size amount at night.

MemberMember
(@ilovemesomevanity)

Posted : 05/11/2014 8:04 pm

GO SLOWLY

bp is a harsh chemical and itll dry your face out like crazy, even when building up slowly. i dont know what your skin is like, but jumping to the full amount in the second week would fry my face. it does help dry up your zits though. good luck!!

MemberMember
(@brown_girl)

Posted : 05/11/2014 8:08 pm

Oh, OK. I'll go slow then. I'm just ready for clear skin. :) Thanks.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 05/11/2014 8:59 pm

Don't let your excitement and impatience get the better of you. If you go too quickly you will just chemically burn your face and set yourself backwards for a month. In the first month it's not about clearing your skin, it's more about getting your skin adjusted to BP. In fact many people find that they skin goes backwards in the first month after an initial clearing in the first week.

Go slow, be patient, be consistent and you shouldn't run into too many problems.

Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@brown_girl)

Posted : 05/12/2014 11:49 am

Thanks again for replying back. I'm going to try the body regimen as well. My skin is horrible.