New To The Regiment...

Notifications
Clear all

New To The Regiment With A Couple Of Questions

MemberMember
(@lunde)

Posted : 05/11/2014 2:31 pm

Hello everyone!

This is my third day on the regimen. Its very important for me to follow the regimen precicely and not do anything wrong, so I was wondering if you could answer a couple of questions for me.

First off, I use two pumps of moisturizer like it says in the instructions. However, it does not absorb completely. Even now, after an hour, my skin looks extremely oily as if the moisturizer hasnt absorbed. I tried just using one pump and to wait for it to absorb, but even then it took very long and it did not completely dry. What should I do?

Also, Im wondering how long after treatment it would be okay to take a shower? I usually like to do a workout in the middle of the day.

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 05/13/2014 12:44 am

Well, you need to try different amounts of moisturizer every day until you get what you are looking for.
For example in my case I just put some moisturizer in my finger tip then put it on one of my cheeks, same for the other cheek, another finger tip for my chin and another one for my forehead and I dont put moisturizer in my forehead at night because it seems to be more oily than other part.

So you should try and see whats the best for you.
I hope this helps you a little. :)

MemberMember
(@lunde)

Posted : 05/14/2014 12:02 pm

Hi . Thanks for the reply.

Im still unsure on how to properly apply the moisturizer, Im getting some mixed messages from the regimen instructions and the answers ive gotten from the acne.org staff.

The regimen instructions says that i should just spread the bp and the moisturizer carefully around the face and let it absorb on its own, but the acne.org staff member that answered me said that I have to take time to massage it into the skin in for it to properly absorb. Seems like two completely different methods to me. Im so picky when it comes to get it right, so I have to ask :)
MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 05/14/2014 1:46 pm

Hi . Thanks for the reply.

Im still unsure on how to properly apply the moisturizer, Im getting some mixed messages from the regimen instructions and the answers ive gotten from the acne.org staff.

The regimen instructions says that i should just spread the bp and the moisturizer carefully around the face and let it absorb on its own, but the acne.org staff member that answered me said that I have to take time to massage it into the skin in for it to properly absorb. Seems like two completely different methods to me. Im so picky when it comes to get it right, so I have to ask

Well in my case I just spread it carefully around the face and it has been working so good.

One time I tried to "massage" it into my skin and oh potatoes.

I was red after that and my skin was burning a little.

So how I said, every person is different, try both methods and see what's best for you, but I recommend spreading it only, because that will not irritate your skin at all if well done.

MemberMember
(@lunde)

Posted : 05/14/2014 1:54 pm

Thanks again for the reply Yeah I think that method works best for me as well as I have super sensitive skin. However after an hour or so i still notice my skin is quite a bit oily, so I just pat it carefully with some toilet paper to remove it. Im sure compared to all the moisture my skin did absorb, that little oil on top of my skin can just be removed, right?

MemberMember
(@aldomg)

Posted : 05/14/2014 2:29 pm

Thanks again for the reply Yeah I think that method works best for me as well as I have super sensitive skin. However after an hour or so i still notice my skin is quite a bit oily, so I just pat it carefully with some toilet paper to remove it. Im sure compared to all the moisture my skin did absorb, that little oil on top of my skin can just be removed, right?

I guess, and how I said before, you should try using less moisturizer to see if that stops the "extra oil". grinwink.gif

MemberMember
(@lunde)

Posted : 05/14/2014 5:43 pm

Thanks a lot for your help :)