Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zyzzbrah93

Help Me Get My Skin Perfect!

hello...

overall my skin is okay

however my goals is perfection....

FIRST OF ALL LET ME STATE I HAVE NO MONEY FOR A DERMATOLOGIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything I do has to be done by myself....

that being said.......

I have some skin issues id like to address......

1. one small crater scar on my forehead (about as thick as half a penny deep, and as wide as wide the butt end of a q-tip)

2. wrinkiling (I have a wrinkle going across my forehead, as well as one inbetween my eyes)

3. one red scar (I removed a small unraised mole from my nose using apple cider vinegar, however, I was too eager and I picked the scab and it has left a small scar that hasn't gone away)

4. moles (I have several small flat unraised moles on my body I would like to get rid of)

I have recently gotten into skin care.. The products I have so far are...............

1. dermaroller (1.00mm)

2. retin ol .1% vitamin A cream

3. TCA 30%, TCA 50%, TCA 80%

My goals are....

no crater, no red scar, no moles (get rid of my moles and have no scarring afterword obviously), and no wrinklesss!!

how do I resolve all of these skin issues that I have just listed??? I do not know how to properly use the products that I own at all or what regimne would be best for the solutions I want...........

Do I even have the right products?? what do I need to succeed with perfect skin and how should I apply the products??

also I do use rogaine on my hair, this has been shown to decrease skin collagennn..

any advice from skin gurus to a total newb on how to get perfect skin would be greatly appreciated!

There is no such thing as a perfect person.....once you fix it all you will find something else that's wrong with you .