Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

read up on it, there are various opinions on this, but for me I agree, I am NOT a BP fan for many reasons, I hated the bleached sheets, towels, clothes

for me mandelic acid first for 15-20 min (from garden of wisdom) followed by a salicylic acd/tea tree oil mixture works wonders, no it won't work for everyone but for me it does, and both acids actual HELP with hyperpigmentation AND active acne

Good title ,you made me so courios i was like what's going onnn.

BP prevents hyperpigmentation as in no acne no spots but it does not treat them.

Benzoyl peroxide promotes hyperpigmentation, yo. Esp in darker skin tones.

Retin-a for hyperpigmentation. Or Azelaic acid.

Wear a sunscreen err'day too.

How's your scarring doing, nope.avi?

In a way yea since bp applied directly to scars will cause a minor chemical burn thatll prolong healing but only if the bps really concentrated. Salicylic acid to fade the scars should help

BP worsens hyperpigmentation for some people - like me :(

But if you're on the regimen the AHA treatment should take care of it. That's really great at evening your skin

BP does not cause cancer, it's "safe and effective" according to the FDA. It does prolong hyperpigmentation (for me at least) but I think it's worth it because it prevents acne from forming in the first place.

bp is fine just keep using the regimen im on my 3rd week and its working really well and preventing new ones so good , also i have asian pale skin

How's your scarring doing, nope.avi?

Pretty good, not thinking about it these days and am more or less satisfied with my dermastamp improvements.

If you're only using 2.5% i'd say that the increased healing time for marks would be minimal. To be fair having red marks for a little longer is far better than active acne.

All these people here are trying to help you and give you adivce and all you do is being ironic.

Was I talking to you? Nope. Okay,then. That's what I thought.

And thank you guys!! i guess i do understand that hyperpigmentation is better than acne in this case!

Okay first of all, I'm not 12 honey. Okay? At least being 15 is better than being a 60 year old pedophile trying to find someone to flirt with on an ACNE WEBSITE. You can do better.