Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Tried Pmd?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 04/25/2014 3:04 am

Mixed reviews, but I found this video and it seems promising. I can only imagine the bonus wonders this would do when combining with dermaroller

Watch the entire video she has noticable indented scarring mixed type..then after a few treatments they're pretty much goneand her skin ends up looking close to flawless

MemberMember
(@panicjack)

Posted : 04/25/2014 5:33 am

Isn't she a strong sales girl? I'm doubt it will help any indented scars. PMD and any microdermabrasion tools are using the same technique. I have done several times to my face and the result some small indented scars were gone for each treatment. Unfortunately, its concept is just to remove your superficial skin and I'm sure there will be some swelling too after it done. So, basically my scars would seem less deeper and small ones seem gone completely soon for 2-3 days and would go back again to their original depths.

u1971 liked
MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/23/2015 3:49 pm

This is an old post but thought I'd share this video I just found:

I have a PMD and it hasn't helped my indented scars. If anything, it has made them more prominent. :( I used a dermaroller for a couple of year with great results but there are certain types of scars it doesn't help so that's what I am working on getting rid of. Was hoping this stupid machine would help but it made them worse. I have had professional micro treatments done and it softens up the scarred area and makes them look better but doesn't get rid of them. Had 6 professional peels done (sensi) and did the same as micro-softened them up. Just ordered TCA peel and hoping that will help...

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 06/25/2015 8:31 am

I used a pmd before my random scarring occured. I didn't have scars then but it made my skin feel very smooth. At this point I am too afraid to use it again :( The only thing is I think it gave me a red line/scratch mark that is taking it's sweet time to go away. And I was very careful with it and ddn't linger in any spots for too long or go over the same spot too many times. Other than that I liked it when I was using it just for the skin smoothing effect.

MemberMember
(@carter-m)

Posted : 06/30/2015 9:35 am

I love the PMD. I don't know what you all are talking about. It helps great to get rid of Acne Scars. My fiance also loves it and it has helped her with her Acne scaring :)

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/30/2015 2:52 pm

Carter, can we see before and after photos? I'm sure she has some old photos with scars and she could easily snap a few new photos. Thanks so much

MemberMember
(@carter-m)

Posted : 07/21/2015 11:01 am

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a little bit, but yeah let me talk to my Fiance and I will see what I can do to get some pictures. We get married August 11. So I will see if I can get some before and after pictures of her and if she feels okay with me posting them :P I honestly haven't taken any before pictures of my enlarged pores, but I can upload a picture of the progress. The pores have come because I shave between my eyebrows (if I didn't I would have a unibrow! haha) and it has enlarged the pores between my eyebrows. I wish I could get a clearer picture, but the PMD has helped smooth away those enlarged pores :) I've only used it 3 or 4 times but it is already on its way. Hope this helps. I guess I am just confused at everyone acting like this machine is just scarring, hurting and doing nothing for everyone, but maybe everyone just has different skin.

So, I have been trying to upload this picture for the past 15 minutes and it hasn't worked.

Any suggestions? I can't find anywhere to upload, I only see a place where you can put the photo URL...

MemberMember
(@tadamasa)

Posted : 07/21/2015 11:26 am

Yeah it's difficult to post pictures on this site, you can use imgur, I've seen a couple people use that site to link their pics

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a little bit, but yeah let me talk to my Fiance and I will see what I can do to get some pictures. We get married August 11. So I will see if I can get some before and after pictures of her and if she feels okay with me posting them :P I honestly haven't taken any before pictures of my enlarged pores, but I can upload a picture of the progress. The pores have come because I shave between my eyebrows (if I didn't I would have a unibrow! haha) and it has enlarged the pores between my eyebrows. I wish I could get a clearer picture, but the PMD has helped smooth away those enlarged pores :) I've only used it 3 or 4 times but it is already on its way. Hope this helps. I guess I am just confused at everyone acting like this machine is just scarring, hurting and doing nothing for everyone, but maybe everyone just has different skin.

So, I have been trying to upload this picture for the past 15 minutes and it hasn't worked.

Any suggestions? I can't find anywhere to upload, I only see a place where you can put the photo URL...