Very Parched/oily S...

Notifications
Clear all

Very Parched/oily Skin

MemberMember
(@ericaa)

Posted : 04/23/2014 12:17 am

So I've been using The Regimen for about 2 and half months now and my skin is partly clear. There's still some hyper pigmentation from old pimples and my skin is still a little bumpy. However, my skin is really flaky and red and moisturizer doesn't really help, leaving my skin looking really parched. The moisturizer seems like it just lays on top of the dead skin and it makes my face look oily as well. I really want to scrub my face, but I don't since irritation = acne. I use Dan's AHA+ every 3 days at full strength, but it doesn't really moisturize and get rid of my flakes... I am very frustrated with this and I don't know what to do :(

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 04/23/2014 5:30 am

I am really not a fan of this cure after all. I would recommend to change your routine to smth else, since you are on the regimen for a long time. I think that when smth is working it shows its results quite soon. Try some natural ways. Baking soda with some lemon drops makes an awsome face peeling that is not irritating the skin. Make a mask with turmeric, yoghurt and honey and leave it as long as you can. It is moisturizing and good for scar fading. Change your moisturizer. Check on a cream with snail secretion. It is a GREAT healing way.

MemberMember
(@cupcakejess)

Posted : 04/25/2014 12:20 am

So I've been using The Regimen for about 2 and half months now and my skin is partly clear. There's still some hyper pigmentation from old pimples and my skin is still a little bumpy. However, my skin is really flaky and red and moisturizer doesn't really help, leaving my skin looking really parched. The moisturizer seems like it just lays on top of the dead skin and it makes my face look oily as well. I really want to scrub my face, but I don't since irritation = acne. I use Dan's AHA+ every 3 days at full strength, but it doesn't really moisturize and get rid of my flakes... I am very frustrated with this and I don't know what to do

I had extreme dryness and flaking around two months after I started the regimen. I used AHA and jojoba oil, but it didn't completely eliminate the dryness and flaking. Then, I started using BP only at night. It really helped me. It will make you break out some at first to change from twice a day to once, but it is worth it. I don't have dry skin or flakes anymore, and am still clearing up now. Don't give up on the regimen, it really works wonders.