Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Threedaysgrace

Citrus Intolerance Help

I have never had a problem with oranges before but now it triggers cystic acne. I also have an issue with nightshades- tomatoes triggering cystic acne on my neck and upper back .

Can food allergies be brought on by stress? My citrus problem is so severe. I decided to lick an orange i dont know why just did, it was one lick- my entire face started itching 2 hours later- BAM- cyst.

Why though, i used to have 3 oranges in one hour. Please help I need to know why i have never had an issue with oranges. Vitamin c is mean't to help with histamine intolerance however berries are expensive and most good sources of vitamin c come from nightshades and citrus. I have started drinking chammonile- to help with the whole histamine things and I am aim for querecitn rich foods

but i am so confused i cant even a lick an orange now. It just doesnt make any sense.

I have the same issue.

There is one theory as to why we develop this:

Citrus allergies from what I read are brought about by stress. As our stress levels increase pantothenic cid gets depleted. Vit B5, this is known to then cause allergy towards citrus.

I had made a post about this sometime back but did not get many responses.

This is interesting as I find many acne prone people to have this citrus issue.

I have not tried bee pollen or royal jelly yet. But it may be worth a try.

Sucheta

I have never had a problem with oranges before but now it triggers cystic acne. I also have an issue with nightshades- tomatoes triggering cystic acne on my neck and upper back .

Can food allergies be brought on by stress? My citrus problem is so severe. I decided to lick an orange i dont know why just did, it was one lick- my entire face started itching 2 hours later- BAM- cyst.

Why though, i used to have 3 oranges in one hour. Please help I need to know why i have never had an issue with oranges. Vitamin c is mean't to help with histamine intolerance however berries are expensive and most good sources of vitamin c come from nightshades and citrus. I have started drinking chammonile- to help with the whole histamine things and I am aim for querecitn rich foods

but i am so confused i cant even a lick an orange now. It just doesnt make any sense.