Notifications
Clear all

Strapless Dress & Chest Acne/back Acne

MemberMember
(@miniatureflowerchild)

Posted : 04/17/2014 1:11 pm

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING.

I don't know what the hell to do.

I eat SO SO SO healthy. hardly eat junk food and junk food to me is considered like a Greek yogurt that already has fruit in it, so it's not even real junk.

I'm vegetarian, 16, female, not overweight at all, I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face & on my chest, so I put on this cream that my doctor gave me for my face and that helps, but the problem is my shoulders and chest, painful little zits, all over my shoulders, back, my neck even ):

It's seriously making me upset, it looks so so bad and I don't know what to do.

ALSO, I don't get all sweaty, I change my clothes everyday & every night. I use dove soap, no scent, just the plain kind, my clothes aren't tight, so my skin is able to " breathe " I just don't understand why this is happening to me even though I'm doing everything " right "

I have to wear the dress in a month btw so I obviously probably won't be able to get rid of it by then, but still, idk what to do, cover it up with makeup? like I'm so lost on what to do

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 04/17/2014 1:25 pm

You can cover it up with makeup. If you are able, you can go to a makeup artist that uses airbrush makeup, and they will be able to do it for you very easily. You could also have a friend or family member cover it up using a high coverage foundation using sponges. The only issue is that the makeup may come off on your dress if it is very light or very dark colored.

Another idea is to buy a matching sheer shawl or scarf to cover your back and shoulders enough to distract from the marks.

MemberMember
(@toxicblondy)

Posted : 04/18/2014 8:18 am

Well you are 16, so it might be horomones? Do you eat dairy or sugar at all? Or wheat? Maybe you should go gluten/dairy free for a month with low sugar, even fruit and see if that helps at all.

Have you ever been on birth control? When I got off of birth control awhile back my back and chest and shoulders broke out terribly because it made my horomones so out of wack

MemberMember
(@jimsport)

Posted : 04/18/2014 8:23 pm

in my experiences acne is mainly genetic, ive wasted over a year on stupid prescription antibiotics and gels, im fit, healthy, eat right have always washed my face ect. Nothing ever works. Im finally going to get that accutane, i know it has a few risks but worth it in my opinion and nothing severe, but as u are female it is usually harder to get prescribed.

MemberMember
(@miniatureflowerchild)

Posted : 04/18/2014 9:29 pm

Well you are 16, so it might be horomones? Do you eat dairy or sugar at all? Or wheat? Maybe you should go gluten/dairy free for a month with low sugar, even fruit and see if that helps at all.

Have you ever been on birth control? When I got off of birth control awhile back my back and chest and shoulders broke out terribly because it made my horomones so out of wack

Yeah my parent's think it's probably hormones and also genetic because everyone in my family, had the exact same problem when they were younger too.

I'm not allergic to gluten, i already tried that, i already stated that i rarely eat dairy, and if i do, it's plain greek yogurt.

I do eat sugar, but natural sugar, i;m transitioning into veganism even though i have been a vegetarian for 4 years.( for the animals. not to help my skin. i've always just wanted to help the animals. ) I eat lots of fruits and vegetables. I don't eat junk food. I'm also not allergic to wheat, i already tried cutting that out too, wheat does not effect my skin.

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my diet, considering i eat very clean, organic, foods, every day, and drink lots of water.

I've never been on birth control but i'm considering it if it'll help.