Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Know What Is This Called? Or How To Cure It? (Pic)

MemberMember
(@mcqueen)

Posted : 04/15/2014 8:54 am

Helooooooooo. Title says all. Please read v_v

My acnes don't hurt at ALL. I can't even squeeze them when I try to, I was just making sure and I'm not someone who squeeze their acnes and bleed (I don't have that kind of acne anyway -.-). They are small and pinkish-red. Some of them maybe are whiteheads. I have oily and sensitive skin, and everytime after I do sports they get more oilier and shiny and more pinkish red face. They are often or sometimes itchy yet I try not to touch them. The only area I don't have acnes is jawline. I wash my face thrice a day when I go to school, but when I'm at home all day basically just twice a day.

I'm using Amway Complexion Bar right now and have been for maybe a couple months. Whenever I washed my face, my acnes are all redder!!! I said I have sensitive skin and I think my face hates that. (Well, I know bar is not good and too drying).

Btw, I just bought Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser (I wanted to buy the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for normal to oily skin, but I can't find it here only the oily skin and gentle (But i thought the Gentle Daily Cleanser is for dry one???)) and Sebamed Clear Face Anti-Pimple Gel just to know if it could clear my acnes. They are sooo pricey.

I also wanted to try the Clean & Clear Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser (or whatever is the name._.) with the gel but I think I'm just gonna try the Cetaphil first. I live in a small town so don't expect me to buy Neutrogena products because they don't sell it here.

I sometimes feel worried when trying out new products since I always think what if the products are gonna make them break out or more acnes omg..

I wonder what is this called and how to cure???? )

post-390228-0-15317200-1397569161.jpg

post-390228-0-91425400-1397568825.jpg

post-390228-0-15510000-1397569776.jpg

MemberMember
(@meurtree)

Posted : 04/15/2014 11:47 pm

Could be pityrosporum folliculitis.

MemberMember
(@jimsport)

Posted : 04/16/2014 5:13 am

yep could be what meutree said "pityrosporum folliculitis" also if it is acne my experience with it is general products such as face washes ect DO NOT WORK! and are a waste of time. From what ive seen and about to get in accutane, waste about a year on general antibiotics and prescriptions gels, nothing. Accutane is pretty much a sure thing for acne

MemberMember
(@mcqueen)

Posted : 04/20/2014 9:37 am

Thanks for answering. Yeah, I think that is on my forehead. And it is getting worse now I'm in panic mode!! Does anyone know how to cure???

MemberMember
(@mcqueen)

Posted : 04/22/2014 8:34 am

I went to see a dermatologist today idk what he's called skin doctor? professional skin treatment in his own skin clinic. He said that I have an acne (I'm 16 so im on my puberty). He just told me the do and donts.

He also gave his own 'formula' cleanser, creams, night creams. I haven't used any of products.

I hope they work!

My mom ever went to him and got some but they didn't work for her.

Btw he's the only famous here and has been working for about 10 years.

MemberMember
(@toxicblondy)

Posted : 04/22/2014 2:39 pm

I went to see a dermatologist today idk what he's called skin doctor? professional skin treatment in his own skin clinic. He said that I have an acne (I'm 16 so im on my puberty). He just told me the do and donts.

He also gave his own 'formula' cleanser, creams, night creams. I haven't used any of products.

I hope they work!

My mom ever went to him and got some but they didn't work for her.

Btw he's the only famous here and has been working for about 10 years.

Me personally, I would not use cetaypyl. It has Sodium Laurel Sulfate and that can irritate acne, A lot of people think that cetaphyl can clog your pores as well.

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 04/22/2014 5:06 pm

If you have acne in your genetics,like i do (my dad and brother had it till 18/19) just keep you skin clean.with something mild like sulphur soap or glycerin. Don't apply harsh chemicals like all most of the people here will suggest. Benzoyl peroxide,salicilyc acid..tazorac,what the shit,doesn't worth it. Acne won't stop if u are in puberty/pre-adulthood,you are "hiding" it,and if u stop using these products it will come again even worse. And all kinds of medications that you put in your face,they do have side effects. they say "your skin get used to them",yeah before that you experience dryness,irritation and even allergic reaction that may look even worse than the actual acne,and probably cause harm to the skin for the future.

Clogged pores unclog by them selfs,they need time and you won't probably give it to them by applying tons of products. Anyways they won't unclog during puberty. You are producing more oil than normal,especially in the forehead,nose and chin. ,and when the over oil-producing stops,your skin will get rid of it by it self.

So my best advise for everyone with mild and moderate acne (excepting those who had cystic acne or you face is scarring),please don't follow stupid regimens,cleansing methods,weird scrubbing ways. Is all shit.

You are in a NORMAL STAGE in your life. IT WILL END,don't force it to end. Im 17 and i suffer the same as you. I worsened my face by following treatments like differin,antibiotics,and benzoyl peroxide. I used to have comedonal acne like you. Now i still have it,with a lot more of infected pimples,marks and for some reason all the medication i toke for those comedones made my skin x5 oily. Don't know if it is permanent.