Notifications
Clear all

I Need Advice!

MemberMember
(@pizzafaceboy)

Posted : 04/14/2014 6:04 pm

I cannot use dan's cleanser anymore IT IS INSANELY DRYING. I can't i just can't use it anymore, if i use it my cheeks will flush bright red and sting like no tommorow. It hurts. So bad.

And i also need advice on mosturizing :/ I always shower in the morning and it makes my skin SOO DRY that my forehead peels, but when i apply mosturizer IT ALWAYS SWEATS OFF DURING PHYSICAL EDUCATION!! Omg ..

MemberMember
(@katerinap)

Posted : 04/14/2014 7:58 pm

How much BP is in Dan's wash? I would suggest Simple Rich Moisturizer. A little goes a long way and it is free of parabens and anything that would clog up pores. I had my derm take a look at it to make sure. I would suggest leaving your face damp after you wash it and taking a very time amount...dime sized probably and dotting it onto your face and then rubbing it in. It should be soaked in well by the time you leave for school in the mornings. It doesn't take long to dry...just make sure not to use too much because it can look greasy. Hope that helps! Good luck!

MemberMember
(@streetwaver)

Posted : 04/14/2014 10:49 pm

I cannot use dan's cleanser anymore IT IS INSANELY DRYING. I can't i just can't use it anymore, if i use it my cheeks will flush bright red and sting like no tommorow. It hurts. So bad.

And i also need advice on mosturizing :/ I always shower in the morning and it makes my skin SOO DRY that my forehead peels, but when i apply mosturizer IT ALWAYS SWEATS OFF DURING PHYSICAL EDUCATION!! Omg ..

Consider hyaluronic acid lotion to lock in moisture. You will still need a true "moisturizer", but the HA lotion will basically help to keep your skin hydrated. Apply it after cleansing your face and with your skin still very slightly damp.

I personally use jojoba oil as a moisturizer and it doesn't sweat off me. Not sure if you've tried jojoba oil but it's certainly worth a shot.