Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Are These Things On My Face?

Recommended Posts

What is this thing on my face? Yesterday, I started using burts bee anti blemish toner, and now I have this white pus filled painful thing on my cheek. Is it acne?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It might be. Can you post a pic? You might have an alergy to burts bees. Again if you post a pic. that would help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes