Notifications
Clear all

Works Like Magic

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/13/2014 11:18 am

so i have never tried benzoyl peroxide for acne because everyone said it was bad but i just gave it a try and used it for 3-4 days now and the breakouts calmed down and is going away already , it works so well im using 2.5%

MemberMember
(@sierraneveda)

Posted : 04/13/2014 12:06 pm

Who is saying its bad? The foundation of this entire website is based on the fact that using BP is good. Have you heard of Dans regimen or watched his videos at acne.org? It's a great place to start. Stick with it, it's helped me tremendously.

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 04/13/2014 12:08 pm

Does it do anything for clogs?

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 04/13/2014 12:30 pm

All of you newcomers need to give yourself an hour or two to scour this website and do some research. Use the search button.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/13/2014 12:41 pm

Benzoyl peroxide is a potent anti-inflammatory, The appearance of lesions will improve dramatically for a few days, but real improvement (preventing new ones/having the old ones disappear) takes a little bit longer to see.

Also, be careful of BP. If you use it for too long you could chance the chemistry of your skin.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/13/2014 12:48 pm

yeah it helps with clog pores too when i use 10% aha lotion with it

i just order dans aha lotion and treatment but i wont put alot like he does because i dont think its necessary i just use enough

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 04/13/2014 1:07 pm

All of you newcomers need to give yourself an hour or two to scour this website and do some research. Use the search button.

I'm not a newcomer....

I used BP years ago when my acne was mostly inflammatory, but I just can't remember if it did anything for non-inflamed acne. People on the site report different things so I was just wondering was OP's experience was.

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/14/2014 10:17 am

yeah i hear people saying how it makes there red marks , brown marks stay there longer , bad skin texture , bleaches things and make there skin all flaky and red ?

i do not have none of those problems and its because i use 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel ? or maybe because i dont apply too much because just a little is enough to make a difference and not irritate the skin

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 04/15/2014 10:59 am

another reason why i like it is because it dries out the acne and you dont have to try to pop it or anything that will cause more inflammation

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/15/2014 10:54 pm

That's how I felt about it when I started using it. Give it 6 months of bi-daily use, and see if you feel the same way.