Notifications
Clear all

Very Tiny Breakout Above Mouth? What Can It Be? :)))))))))))))))

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 04/08/2014 6:19 pm

Hey Y'ALL!

So since last week I've been having such a strange breakout. I had my period like 2 weeks ago (if that has anything to do with it?).

To give you a picture of where my issue is its above my lip- below my nose-between my two smile lines where your cheeks start. The pimples are in no way huge, or bad. They are like the teeny tiny white heads- basically are flat to my skin so its not raised or anything.

My derm did start me on Oracea 3 and a half weeks ago- He only put me on it to decrease inflamation for my rosacea so the dosage is very low. I use fiancee only on red marks on my cheeks. And cleanse with Cerave Hydrating Cleanser- that is my whole skincare. Im not allowed to use moisturizer because my skin can't handle it (even my deem said so too) Because i have such sensitive skin. I drink only water, i eat basic foods because i have many intolerances, i brush my teeth with Crest (just the normal paste, or the cavity one- not the whitening) I don't touch my face- i don't wear any makeup- i stay out of the sun.

I have been eating cream of wheat by bobs red mill everyday for 3 weeks for breakfast...... can that be it? I hate that I'm picking out something as stupid as breakfast for the cause but yah never know.

Do you think the Oracea (doxy) has something to do with it????

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 04/08/2014 7:15 pm

Help a sista out!

MemberMember
(@hjbows88)

Posted : 04/10/2014 2:04 pm

Same happening to me! One small pimple with whitehead on either side of my mouth in the laughter lines - right side came up first now left too :(

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/10/2014 5:50 pm

Cream of wheat? Might not be the best breakfast choice. It's possible that it could be a food intolerance.

It's also possible that it's perioral dermatitis, reacting to a lip gloss or toothpaste or chapstick. It could also be the medicine. Since it's so small, you probably shouldn't worry about it, and it'll probably just go away on its own.

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 04/12/2014 8:13 am

Cream of wheat? Might not be the best breakfast choice. It's possible that it could be a food intolerance.

It's also possible that it's perioral dermatitis, reacting to a lip gloss or toothpaste or chapstick. It could also be the medicine. Since it's so small, you probably shouldn't worry about it, and it'll probably just go away on its own.

Heyyyy i posted this a couple days ago and i stopped cream of wheat.... and it went away. i have many food intolerances so it was probably overboard for my body. But ohhhh did i love eating it so much.