Notifications
Clear all

Will This Help Fading My Red Marks?

MemberMember
(@wanwan1)

Posted : 03/13/2014 4:55 am

I dont want to do an another laser treatment due the sun is coming. quite difficult to avoid the sun. So im considering to have laser treatment during the next winter.

So i wanted to try an another way of treating red marks. I'm thinking of using the baking soda/lemon/apple vingear as a mask(?). Maybe with egg too? Is it baking soda+lemon+vingear+egg or how is the recipe? lol. And how often?

Heard of Zink also. How about Zink? How much should I eat, and does it help to heal my red marks?

Is there other supplements that i forgot? How about the aloe vera from a aloe vera plant? baking soda vs aloe vera, what do u prefer?

I have also heard about Aha or glactic acid gel. How about that? I'm supposed to avoid the sun if i use that kind of products? Can I go out if i use sunblock? or is it very serious like after a laser treatment?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 03/13/2014 5:50 am

You can use baking soda as a peeling and then a mask with egg white and lemon OR vinegar. Dont mix lemon with vinegar. I personally prefer lemon with egg. You can dab your face with vinegar as lotion after removing the mask. I do this whole thing with the soda and the mask but have not seen significant results. Its the second day i use vicks vapor rub ( see my post) on pimples and spots and its absolutely great!!!! I think is way more effective than anything else. Give it a try!!!

MemberMember
(@olly-c)

Posted : 03/13/2014 11:57 am

Nononononono!!!! Don't use baking soda or lemon on your face!

Baking soda will alkaline your skin and cause breakouts and damaged skin!

Lemon juice will bleach your skin when you are in the sun so you will end up with more hyper pigmentation that you started with.

Use Glycolic acid 10% and just make sure to wear sunscreen of spf 15 if you're outside.

You could also try vitamin C :)

I have a video on how to lighten acne scars if you're interested:

MemberMember
(@wanwan1)

Posted : 03/13/2014 7:15 pm

Lemon juice will bleach your skin when you are in the sun so you will end up with more hyper pigmentation that you started with.

Use Glycolic acid 10% and just make sure to wear sunscreen of spf 15 if you're outside.

You could also try vitamin C 🙂

Ok. Bit maybe it differs from person to person. Some get breakouts and some don't. What kind of glycol acid is the most common? Brand?

MemberMember
(@olly-c)

Posted : 03/14/2014 9:46 am

You could also try vitamin C

Ok. Bit maybe it differs from person to person. Some get breakouts and some don't. What kind of glycol acid is the most common? Brand?

Even if you don't get breakouts, it's detrimental to the acid mantle of your skin.

I personally like Alpha Hydrox Enhanced cream and it's easily available. Also their oil free formula is good.

A more expensive option would be Alpha-H liquid gold.