Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everybody again!

I have some questions for you and I hope you can ask them. I'm 16 yo, and I have moderate-severe acne, I've been wondering if I can go into Accutane (Roaccutane here where I live, but I've understood that both are the same) at my age? Second, my parents are working in another country so I can't go with them to visit my general doctor, so, if I go alone and if I ask for Roaccutane (I'm pretty sure I deserve to use it, my acne is horrible) will she bring it to me? Will I have to sign some papers or will I have to be with an adult for her to prescribe me the Roaccutane? I'm wondering if I can do all these things by myself because I can't get help from an adult right now, what do you think?

Hello everybody again!

I have some questions for you and I hope you can ask them. I'm 16 yo, and I have moderate-severe acne, I've been wondering if I can go into Accutane (Roaccutane here where I live, but I've understood that both are the same) at my age? Second, my parents are working in another country so I can't go with them to visit my general doctor, so, if I go alone and if I ask for Roaccutane (I'm pretty sure I deserve to use it, my acne is horrible) will she bring it to me? Will I have to sign some papers or will I have to be with an adult for her to prescribe me the Roaccutane? I'm wondering if I can do all these things by myself because I can't get help from an adult right now, what do you think?

You need permission from a parent or guardian in the US if you're not an adult. I'm not sure in the UK, but I'd think it'd be the same.

Well I'm actually from Romania hehe. Thank you for answering my question, so I'll have to wait until my parents come home, I hope the Clindamycin will help until then!