Notifications
Clear all

Tretinoin Cream 0.05%

MemberMember
(@lynseyjoxoxo)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:38 pm

Hello! I'm getting ready to start my 3rd month on my Tretinoin cream. I had an initial breakout on my third week and it only last a couple of weeks. After that my skin stayed super clear!! Never any spots and scarring faded!

A couple of weeks ago I started getting small red bumps in areas where I get black heads. (Nose, upper cheek, and above my eyebrows.) These bumps aren't really big pimples, but I would like for them to go away ): Is this normal and do you think it will stop soon?

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/05/2014 4:41 pm

Hello! I'm getting ready to start my 3rd month on my Tretinoin cream. I had an initial breakout on my third week and it only last a couple of weeks. After that my skin stayed super clear!! Never any spots and scarring faded!

A couple of weeks ago I started getting small red bumps in areas where I get black heads. (Nose, upper cheek, and above my eyebrows.) These bumps aren't really big pimples, but I would like for them to go away ): Is this normal and do you think it will stop soon?

Sounds like irritation. Is it in the area where you're applying a little bit more than directed?

MemberMember
(@lynseyjoxoxo)

Posted : 03/05/2014 5:55 pm

I apply it pretty evenly. I could try being more careful though, just to be sure! I'm hoping it's just blackheads coming to the surface.