Notifications
Clear all

Inflammed Pimple

MemberMember
(@sheppardo)

Posted : 03/02/2014 7:07 pm

Hey guys I have just recently (within the last few days) gotten a BIG pimple in the gap between my eyebrows (sometimes referred to as the T-zone). I popped it and now it is inflamed and red (not extremely but it's very noticeable). Yes I know I shouldn't have done it but it was hurting so much to the point where I couldn't get to sleep. Anyway I wanted to know how I can get it to form a scab quicker rather than just linger around as a sore and inflamed bump with what seems like an "open" scab.

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 03/03/2014 12:00 am

Hey guys I have just recently (within the last few days) gotten a BIG pimple in the gap between my eyebrows (sometimes referred to as the T-zone). I popped it and now it is inflamed and red (not extremely but it's very noticeable). Yes I know I shouldn't have done it but it was hurting so much to the point where I couldn't get to sleep. Anyway I wanted to know how I can get it to form a scab quicker rather than just linger around as a sore and inflamed bump with what seems like an "open" scab.

The best and safest way is to wait. Topically, I wouldn't put anything on it other than stuff to disinfect it or salicylic acid.

MemberMember
(@blissfully-unaware)

Posted : 03/03/2014 5:58 am

I use sudocrem after popping, usually reduces redness and helps it heal faster

MemberMember
(@5beauty)

Posted : 03/06/2014 2:04 pm

GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL is the best, even from sudocrem. If your skin is tolerant dont dilute it

MemberMember
(@cicibabygirl)

Posted : 03/06/2014 2:11 pm

After I pop a pimple, I always use BP and AHA to be safe. Doesn't necessarily make it heal faster, but my main concern is avoiding another pimple in that same spot. Other than that, just leave it alone. That's the fastest way it will heal.

MemberMember
(@minaaa)

Posted : 03/06/2014 2:25 pm

Ugh, the exact same thing is happening to me at the moment. I've just been using BP and AHA, and I've found that whilst that isn't really decreasing it in size, it probably stopped it from getting bigger, plus it really helps with the redness. Or maybe the dry skin is just concealing it hahaha....:|