Notifications
Clear all

Acne Redness

MemberMember
(@cyane)

Posted : 03/01/2014 12:14 pm

Hey guys, I thought I would post here to try and help as i've suffered from acne from the age of 14 and am now almost 29, still have it.

This is for the annoying redness we experience either during or after bad breakouts, I gave up on all products on my skin and started using nothing but simple soap and oil free moisturiser. However one day In the supermarket I saw St. Ives apricot scrub, blemish fighting. It isn't expensive so i thought why not its natural and is not harsh on the skin(I have pale sensitive skin). So I gave it ago, I have been using this product twice a day for over 2 months and I have to say, it has made such a big difference to my redness. It also seems to have started to help even out the skin tone, you know after you've had a breakout and there isn't only redness left over but your skin in general just looks awful and its very frustrating and depressing.

I have had no bad reactions to it, no stinging and I know it isn't a cure for acne itself but i needed to share this because for alot of people(depending on the acne and skin type) this might really help and its made me feel a bit better atleast. My acne is hormonal and i dont really get white heads, i get really big red spots that leave behind such a mess. So for anyone suffering from a similar kind and you are currently taking other treatment for acne, I do recommend this. And as mentioned before i'm really not a person for using different products on my face due to bad experience in the past and they just don't work. St. Ives blemish fighting scrub is the only thing thats actually helped the after effects of acne for me anyway.

I hope this does some good for someone else.