Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Availability

MemberMember
(@kinso89)

Posted : 02/28/2014 12:20 pm

Can anybody help me out on this? Is accutane pescription only worldwide?

The situation I'm in is I'm 26 and I suffer from body acne mainly back and chest I've been on minocycline 100mg a day for 6 weeks but upped the dosage myself to 200mg a day( naughty me)these last 2 weeks as I continue to break out I would describe my acne as moderate/severe and persistent I'm currently in the British army and serving in Cyprus that is how I got my extra minocycline it's none pescription here but now I'm interested in accutane but don't really want all the hassle of dermatologists plus if I'm put on it I will be downgraded in the army making me undeployable and want be able to do anything physical for months which will be horrible I know in the Greek Republic of Cyprus accutane is pescription but I know you can get hold of diazepam in the Turkish Republic of Cyprus without pescription so if I can get it without pescription I'm getting some but does anybody know of availability before I go asking?

Thanks in advance

MemberMember
(@avada-kedavra-acne)

Posted : 02/28/2014 1:00 pm

i do understand how badly you want to rid yourself of this problem. But accutane is really harsh and can change you psychologically- and when you are in the army deployed you are not there only protecting yourself but also protecting others backs and your fellow soldiers. Theres are reasons they dont allow accutane whilst deployed. Just saying

Good luck! ;)

MemberMember
(@kinso89)

Posted : 03/06/2014 1:57 pm

Anybody else????