Notifications
Clear all

How To Get Rid Of Acne And Blackheads

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/12/2014 6:38 pm

so i used a boiled egg and this was the outcome

i believe the blackspot was probably one of my blemished spots so it probably helped too

as you can see , those little dots are stuff in your pores which i believe absorb it all . its digusting but yeah looks like it worked lol

what do you guys think ?

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 02/12/2014 8:03 pm

How exactly did you use this egg?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/12/2014 9:14 pm

boil the egg for 15 min - 20 mins then use open it without cracking the boiled egg then roll it all over your face in whatever way you want anywhere until it cools down the heat from the egg is suppose to open up your pores and absorb the toxin

also make sure you wash your and dry it and also your hands so theres no bacteria going into your pores when you do it

post your results if you try it :)

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 02/13/2014 9:23 am

Do you wash the boiled egg after you've taken the shell off? Thanks

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/13/2014 9:37 am

no you dont need to just make sure your face and the egg is dry

MemberMember
(@mm1990)

Posted : 02/13/2014 1:01 pm

That's so gross, yet I can't seem to look away... Did you see a difference in your skin or just on the yolk?

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/13/2014 2:04 pm

you should see a difference , i used 2 eggs on the same day so far i only used it once but it looks like it doing the job because people do use yolks as a face mask for blackheads so this is a more advance way

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 02/13/2014 6:30 pm

did it again today as a experiment and saw less little bumps on the egg so maybe it is working

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 03/04/2014 3:52 pm

Just tried this and followed all of the instructions.

It didn't work at all. All I was left with was a red face and a normal looking boiled egg :(