Notifications
Clear all

What Moisturizer Should I Use?

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 02/01/2014 5:00 pm

So ive been using Olay Sensitive Moisture Therapy Lotion as my moisturizer for use with The Regimen, but ive recently been told that it has comedogenic ingredients, but it says on the box that it is non-comedogenic. I am on day 13 of The Regimen and still breaking out, so i feel it might be because of the moisturizer. I really like it, but if it is causing acne, no way i will keep using it. So im going to switch to an ACTUAL non-comedogenic moisturizer to see if there is a difference. So i need some recommendations that i can buy in stores like Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Thanks in advance!

MemberMember
(@hf1985)

Posted : 02/02/2014 2:11 pm

So ive been using Olay Sensitive Moisture Therapy Lotion as my moisturizer for use with The Regimen, but ive recently been told that it has comedogenic ingredients, but it says on the box that it is non-comedogenic. I am on day 13 of The Regimen and still breaking out, so i feel it might be because of the moisturizer. I really like it, but if it is causing acne, no way i will keep using it. So im going to switch to an ACTUAL non-comedogenic moisturizer to see if there is a difference. So i need some recommendations that i can buy in stores like Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc. Thanks in advance!

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 02/02/2014 4:03 pm

Im thinking about the Cerave Moisturizing Lotion, sounds good for me.