Notifications
Clear all

Name Of Surgical / Bulk High Strength Triclosan / Triclocarban ? Help Me Please

MemberMember
(@rentstuff)

Posted : 01/25/2014 4:55 am

Hi, everyone, about 5-8 years ago I purchased a large quantity of triclosan/triclocarban or Chloroxylenol / PCMX (I think this was it, I remember) wash that was in a long / large bottle and I just could not remember the brand / trade name of it, it didn't look like a retail product like "Hibiclens" or your usual "Dial" item. It was in a regular plastic bottle sort of marketed for hospitals but I just can't search it in my mail history, I've tried keywords like "invoice", order, triclosan, etc but to no avail.

Please can you guys help me :'( I just need to find out the name or strength of that product because it was high and I got scared if it is now linked to my symptoms now.

MemberMember
(@rentstuff)

Posted : 01/25/2014 5:30 am

I think I found it now:

http://unimaxsupply.com/md/1technicare.htm

Marked as Category III like Betadine

Care-Tech Laboratories Agrees to Stop Making, Selling and Distributing Unapproved Antimicrobial Products

and
"Best is AloeGuard which contains 0.5% PCMX and a skin neutral pH. Moderate to severe acne may respond better to Techni-Care which contains 3% PCMX."
It's marked as "Category III" unknown by FDA but looks like so is Betadine / Povidone Iodine
MemberMember
(@saurabhdutta)

Posted : 01/25/2014 6:21 am

Please can you help me. I need some acne medicine name which is safe in pregnancy.