Notifications
Clear all

Apple Cider Vinegar

MemberMember
(@fare-thee-well)

Posted : 01/21/2014 1:48 am

Howdy guys, i was wondering has anyone ever tried or heard of applying Apple Cider Vinegar to the face for skin care and acne.

Just curious because i heard someone talk about it

But i want to know is what are the benefits of using apple cider vinegar?

`~-AND-~

Does it really help with skin care/acne??

;) I love you grandma

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 01/21/2014 1:55 am

I tried applying it to spots, don't really think it worked at all. I do drink 2 Tbps. diluted in water around noon though just because of all the other healthy aspects and natural healing properties it has. Cant say its helped my acne but that does not mean I exclude it because it doesn't. If your going to test some out I highly suggested you find some raw organic kind that has not been pasteurized and also still contains the mother in it.

MemberMember
(@mindybenkert)

Posted : 02/28/2014 10:29 pm

• Malic and lactic acids found in apple cider vinegar work to balance and tone your skin
  • Apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial and antiseptic qualities, so it works great as a cleanser.
  • Its great for those with sensitive skin. (Just make sure you dilute it with water)
  • Reduces red marks and treats acne on your entire body, not just your face.

I personally like using a little ACV and Green Clay to apply to my blemishes.

Mindy

MemberMember
(@reneebrown)

Posted : 03/03/2014 2:19 am

Hi,

Malic acid is formed in the creation of Apple Cider Vinegar which give its some great benefits for our skin like, antiviral, anti bacterical and anti fungal :)

MemberMember
(@ambertaylor)

Posted : 03/08/2014 4:22 pm

I have used this as a toner for my face and it is great. It might sting a bit at first, so if that happens you can dilute it down.