Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DarkDubzs

Is Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Any Good? Help With Exfoliating/face Wash?

Ive been thinking of trying this stuff as a daily or every-other-day thing. Right now i am doing a salicylic face wash/scrub as a cleanser then i apply benzoyl peroxide to leave-on-skin and then put moisturizer on to keep away dryness from the BP. I think i need to use a better face wash to really clean out my pores and open them up and i heard about this stuff somewhere and i took a look at it online, seems good on paper. I like how it claims to have natural stuff in it, "Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter" that sounds very attractive, but still unsure if it really works.
Have you tried it? What was it like? Do you think it would work?
Im still looking for an effective (sounding) daily face wash and/or exfoliator, any suggestions or can you point me in the right direction? Any help, recommendations, feedback is greatly appreciated!

Hey! I have tried the Dermalogica medibac clearing line and liked it! It didnt cause any breakouts and made my skin feel clean! Didnt use it long enough to know longer effects.. But I took a class for a job at a salon all about Dermalogica and it all seemed amazing!! :)

I might try it, ive been using some exfoliating wash my mom has. I usually use it every other day to get off dead and dry skin and clan open pores, but mostly because my face will quickly accumilate dead skin from the BP. No problems with it so far. Ill post what the exfoliating wash is called in a bit.