Notifications
Clear all

Subcision

MemberMember
(@jonathan71)

Posted : 01/08/2014 8:18 pm

Hey everyone.

After doing some research I've come to the conclusion that having a subcision treatment done would be the most effective for my scars. Not quite sure, but I think I have rolling scars. They aren't that severe, but definately not shallow. I've had fraxel, PDT, and C02 laser treatments done with minimal results other than the surface scarring.

Has anyone on this forum had a subcision treatment done to the forehead, jawline, chin, temple, and upper nose areas? I know that's a lot to cover, and some people say that a subcision is most effective in the cheek areas, and I've seen great results. Is this true? How effective would it be in the areas listed? Would an excision work better?

Also, I'm not that familiar with dermal fillers like Restylane, Radiesse, and Juvederm, but has anyone had any experience with any of these or other fillers?

Sorry I don't have any pics to show, just too self conscious.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/08/2014 9:44 pm

Pick and choose. https://www.google.com/search?q=rolling+acne+scars&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=1wzOUp77MqST2gWP0YHQBA&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=922

What do your scars look like ^

And yea, subcision is usually the best way to go for rolling..